AtScale, the top company of semantic layer solutions for fashionable small business intelligence and details science groups, today shared that it achieved the milestone of a person billion analytics queries served from cloud information platforms.
This achievement was reached amidst record advancement in the volume of queries AtScale orchestrated on behalf of close consumer analytics purposes. The AtScale platform orchestrates analytics queries on cloud details platforms such as Snowflake, Databricks, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, and Microsoft Azure Synapse. As a consequence, AtScale recorded a 256% expansion in queried terabytes on cloud facts platforms orchestrated by its semantic layer system in the 12 months ending March 31, 2023.
Each time a person updates or interacts with a company intelligence (BI) dashboard, explores info in Microsoft Excel, or refreshes a info application, a question is operate towards the underlying information staying analyzed. AtScale’s semantic layer answer manages analytics queries from typical BI applications and apps, pushing down optimized variations of queries for execution on data platforms, whilst making sure that analytics are both equally fast and cost-effective. This empowers companies to confidently scale their data and analytics programs, ensuring costs are predictable and align to the value that’s developed – all when simplifying details pipelines and enabling governed self-assistance analytics for consumers.
“Leading organizations have grown to figure out the criticality of embedding knowledge and AI-augmented analytics into their each individual working day determination building,” said Christopher Lynch, Government Chairman and CEO of AtScale. “AtScale’s semantic layer empowers corporations to greater leverage details assets managed on effective cloud data platforms to scale selection intelligence and foster a details lifestyle that can translate to competitive benefit. This milestone we are celebrating is major, but we are only scratching the area.”
The Semantic Layer Category Continues to Attain Momentum
There is developing recognition of the part the semantic layer performs in enterprise analytics to aid info groups scale business enterprise intelligence, embed analytics inside of a broader established of purposes, and capture the benefit of AI/ML inside of augmented analytics. AtScale will maintain its second annual Semantic Layer Summit on April 26, 2023 with over 10,000 attendees envisioned, reflecting a 40% enhance more than last year’s function. Summit periods include a keynote that includes investigation on the Semantic Layer in the Modern Info Stack and a panel dialogue of founder-executives from dbt Labs, Stardog, Dice, Starburst, and AtScale.
AtScale Retains Situation as Major Unbiased Semantic Layer for the Company
AtScale has continued its support for the most well-liked enterprise BI resources, which includes Microsoft Electric power BI, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, and Google Looker. AtScale also supports API obtain with the two python-based mostly integration to Jupyter notebooks and API integration to facts programs. AtScale is the only semantic layer answer that incorporates true dimensional details modeling, a virtualized metrics retail store with headless BI connectivity to the analytics layer, and cloud workflow orchestration that pushes all information queries and transformations to the underlying cloud knowledge platform. AtScale can produce velocity-of-assumed analytics on petabyte scale info managed on public cloud means. AtScale also not long ago announced an expanded set of product or service capabilities for companies doing work to accelerate the deployment and adoption of synthetic intelligence (AI) in the enterprise.
AtScale has continued to bolster integration and partnerships with leading cloud details platforms in excess of the previous 12 months:
- Databricks: AtScale introduced its support for Databricks Lakehouse for Producing, and is supporting to develop semantic lakehouses for a holistic watch of output and offer chain endeavours. AtScale also expanded its Databricks integration with guidance for Databricks SQL and availability in Databricks Associate Link, and is a sponsor of the Databricks Facts+AI Summit.
- Snowflake: As section of an expanded partnership, AtScale achieved Snowflake Prepared Technological know-how Validation for small business intelligence methods. AtScale is a sponsor of the Snowflake Summit.
- Google: AtScale’s semantic layer resolution is now accessible on Google Cloud Marketplace. AtScale is a sponsor of Google Cloud’s Subsequent ‘23 Convention.
- Amazon: AtScale declared it has joined the AWS ISV Accelerate Plan.
Databricks, Snowflake, Google, and Amazon are all taking part associates in the Semantic Layer Summit 2023.
AtScale Invests in Team
AtScale proceeds to expand and improve its international workforce throughout a time of broader industry contraction. In the last 12 months AtScale has:
- Grown its workforce to in excess of 175 personnel.
- Upgraded the office room at its Boston headquarters and was a short while ago named a single of the Boston Organization Journal’s 2023 Ideal Locations to Do the job.
- Upgraded the workplace area at its R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Named John Langton as Vice President of Throughout the world Engineering, and Elif Tutuk as Vice President of Solution.
For much more data on how AtScale’s semantic layer can enrich the potential to drive information-based mostly final decision earning all over your organization, make sure you visit www.atscale.com.
Keep Forward of the Game with MTC Podcast, Your Go-To Resource for Cutting-Edge Martech Insights, the Latest Martech Information, and Skilled Updates from Best Small business Leaders!